-
October 6th, 2005, 11:32 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I don't know what you think, but I definitely do not like the AGT lunches!
But Erika has been nagging me to get food for her dolls. So when I got the MyTwinn catalog (never bought anything from them before, but somehow, they never drop me from the mailing list!) I fell in love with their "food thingies"
The girl and doll lunchbag set is adorable and the girl part of it is excellent for school lunches. And at $10 it is dirt cheap!
The school lunch set is wicked cute. Excellent quality and great design.
And the chef's set is nothing short of awesome!!! Despite being a bit pricier, it is worth every penny!
Even though they are designed for larger dolls, they are in quite good proportion for the AGs and worth giving them a try.
Both me and DD love them!
Ana [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks